An All Abilities Football Program for schools in Melbourne’s south.
The program is run jointly by North Caulfield Maccabi JFC, Glen Eira FC and Reagan Milstein Foundation.
Danny Shavitski is a qualified educator and football fanatic.
We offer weekly 1-hour sessions. Kids will be taken through some skills training followed by a mini-match. After sessions participants will feel more fulfilled and engaged.
- All equipment is provided. This includes balls, bibs, cones, goals, etc.
- Sessions cater for 6-10 participants.
- Sessions cost $10 per participant.
- What To Wear: Any sporting attire will do. Boots and shinguards aren’t required at this level.
- Sessions are conducted at our outdoor venue in Caulfield. Known as Extreme Football, it has a small artificial pitch and is fully enclosed making it ideal for use by all abilities groups.
- Sessions can also be conducted on-site if you have a suitable venue.
For latest news click here to see Glen Eira Rangers on Facebook.
For further information on the Glen Eira Rangers or to make bookings, call Danny Shavitsky on 0413 740 842